- Join a team of Valuation experts working across our Thailand and Indochina firm.
- Develop financial models and projections from raw data.
- Derive business or share valuations using various approaches and methodologies.
- Support PwC’s Transactions teams in advising on equity and enterprise valuations.
- Assist in purchase price allocation and intangible asset valuation.
- Carry out market research activities.
- Report internally and externally in meetings and written reports.
- 1 to 2 years experience with some financial modelling skills, professional valuations and accounting background.
- Knowledge of valuation principles (including DCF) required and experience in purchase price allocation preferred.
- CFA or CFA candidate preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to understand key business drivers.
- Experience in English language business writing.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.