SAM specialist for Software License Reviews and Verafirm Certified engagements (Associate)
Forensic Technology Services
PwC Advisory provides comprehensive financial, economic, and strategic advice to companies with complex business issues.
Our Forensic Services division conducts independent Software License Reviews for software publishers and clients taking proactive measures.
Our engagements require an investigative mind-set, willingness to travel on short notice, and motivation to work through long travel durations.
Candidates are expected to have the following experience:
- A background in SAM, software license compliance, and IT security a plus
- CISA, ITIL, CCNA, CCDA, CSS, etc. certification an advantage
- Experience with and passion for direct client management and achieving the targets
- Ability to individually lead discussions with highest level executives
- Ability to manage a mid-size team
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills to find solutions
- Preferably a BE or B. Tech in computer science
- Sound knowledge of computer networks and scripting
- Technical knowledge of Windows operating systems and related environments such as Windows Registry, Active Directory, WMI, Windows domain and file system, etc.
Fresh Graduate is welcomed!