Forensics Technology Data Analytics (Manager)
Risk Consulting – Forensics Services
The Forensics Technology Solutions currently offers the following services to its legal and corporate clients in the following areas: Digital Discovery / Computer Forensics, Litigation Support Analysis, Information Technology Expert Services, Bankruptcy Claims Management, Business Application Development, including engagement extranets.
Forensics Technology Solutions service includes:
- Digital Discovery
- Computer Forensics,
- Litigation Support Analysis
- Information Technology Expert Services
- Bankruptcy Claims Management
- Business Application Development, including engagement extranets
Job Requirement Essential
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, MIS, IT, with Outstanding GPAs.
- Strong Passion in Forensics Technology Solutions, Forensics Data Analytics.
- Experience and/or knowledge in Enterprise software implementation with Database systems e.g. Oracle, Microsoft SQL server, MySQL
- Experience in implementing Business Intelligence solutions, e.g., Business Object, Cognos, Siebel Analytics, or other leading BI tools.Basic knowledge in computer network security.
- Hands-on experience in Database programming, Database design/architecture, System and Data integration, Software development using JAVA, C++, or Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- Experience with ERP systems e.g. SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Navision, Siebel, etc., is a plus.
- Excellent English proficiency.