Consulting - Advisory
PwC is one of the world's leading professional services organisations. Drawing on knowledge and skills of 169,000 people in 158 countries, we help our clients solve complex business problems and measurably enhance their ability to build value, manage risk and improve performance.
Our Thailand office employs more than 1,200 people and is fully supported by our international network of expertise.
- Manage and deliver large, complex ERP engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business solutions and technology solutions for large clients across several key industries.
- Manage engagement risk, manage project economics including planning and budgeting, manage accounts receivable, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Manage the day to day interactions with client management and sponsorship.
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to proposals pricing strategy.
- Develop practice solutions and methodologies. Perform role of counsellor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, and actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
- Minimum 5 years of experience in ERP implementation – preferably in SAP IF-CO or Oracle Financials
- Able to be adapted at communicating with non-technical shop floor business personnel
- Adhere to internal IT procedures and suggests improvements if needed. A strong sense of teamwork is a must
- Exposure to Operational Dash boards using BI is highly desirable
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in and foster a team based environment
- Excellent command of English in all skills