Delivering Deal Value (Senior Associate)
- Lead (or participate in) teams responsible for managing M&A transactions.
- Identify and resolve key issues or problems in an M&A environment.
- Develop and/or maintain long-term sustainable business relationships with key local and international clients.
- Coach and mentor staff on a daily basis through on-the-job training and formal learning events.
- Report internally and externally in meetings and written reports.
- Must be CPA or CPA candidate.
- 3 - 6 years work experience in a core accounting or audit/assurance environment.
- Good commercial awareness and the ability to analyse complex business issues.
- Hands-on experience of M&A transactions and due diligence an advantage.
- Solid technical skills including in-depth knowledge of accounting standards.
- Experience in English language business writing.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.