Senior Accounting Assistant
Tax and Legal
This position works for the Accounting Outsourcing Service team.
He/She will handle the accounting works and other finance and tax functions assigned and preliminary review the tasks completed by junior staffs. He/she is expected to handle the assigned tasks independently and guide the junior member for daily works. He/she also is expected to identify accounting and tax issues to solve the assigned tasks.
1. Tax compliance e.g. WHT, VAT
- Review WHT return form and WHT attachment, VAT return and VAT report
- Monitor works to ensure that returns are remitted on time.
2. Monthly bookkeeping
- Review accounting entries and provide guidance and help assistant to generate accounting entries
- Review reports e.g. journal, general ledger, trial balance, balance sheet, profit and loss statement and account closing
- Review supporting documents i.e. reconciliation of each accounts in balance sheet
- Review filing documents
3. SFS preparation
- Draft financial statement
4. AP process
- Review works performed by assistant
- Communicate with supplier and cost controller
5. Secondment at client’s office
- Understand and complete works assigned by client