Corporate Finance Consultant (Assistant Manager/ Manager level)
Assistant Manager/ Manager level
- Join a team of Corporate Finance working across our Thailand and Indochina firm.
- Develop financial models and projections from raw data.
- Derive business value using various approaches and methodologies.
- Support PwC’s Deals teams, if needed, in advising on equity and enterprise valuations and purchase price allocation.
- Oversee market research activities.
- Report internally and externally in meetings and written reports.
- Degree in Economic, Finance, or MBA.
- 6+ years work experience in financial modelling development or professional Corporate Finance experience.
- CFA candidate or Experience in Infrastructure, Government, and Utilities Industry would be advantaged.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to understand key business drivers.
- Proficient English language business writing and communication.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Confident with a strong business sense.
- Good attitude and Ability to work under time pressure.