- Perform audit work on whole area of cash & banks i.e. test bank reconciliation, test bank confirmation, test restricts cash, test cash on hand etc.
- Perform whole area of non-complicate components of fixed asset. Disclose commitment of construction in process.
- Perform audit work; Control testing and substantive testing on A/R & Sales, non complicated inventory component, non complicated related party balances and transactions, A/P & Purchase component and payroll component.
- Assist experienced team member to perform some parts of a complicated investment component.
- Assist experienced team member to perform some parts of a complicated accrued, provision and other liabilities component.
- Gather information for supporting corporate income tax calculation review.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting.
- 0-1 years of working experience in related field preferable in multi-national environment.
- Good command of English both writing and speaking.
- Governance Practice preferred.
- Good communication skills, integrity, service-oriented, interpersonal, and flexible.
- Able to work independently with less management supervision and under high pressure environment and high commitment.
- Able to work upcountry and travel abroad occasionally.