Risk and Control Solutions (RCS) – Internal Audit (Experienced Associate / Senior Associate)
Experienced Associate / Senior Associate
- Understand our clients’ organisations and the current business and regulatory.
- Support team in the governance, risk and compliance review.
- Communicate the importance of roles, responsibilities, and standards to team members.
- Critical thinking on business issues relevant to our clients and projects.
- Participate in project planning, administration, and economics, such as budgeting, staffing, billing, and time analysis.
- Assist in proposal preparation and research.
Job Requirement Essential
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration (Master’s degree is preferable).
- 2 – 5 years of work experience in risk management, auditing or accounting field. (CIA, CPA are preferable).
- Strong technical skills, such as accounting and GAAP, auditing and risk.
- Self-confident, able to think creatively, and a thirst for knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong command of English.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Good business and common sense.
- Flexibility to travel to out-of-town engagements.