IT Architect Consultant
IT Architect Consultant
- Analyse clients’ requirements and issues from a business and technology perspective and translate them into application functionalities, e.g. user interface, workflow, architecture diagrams, report designs.
- Lead information gathering and/or requirement gathering workshops which may involve senior managements and/or team members.
- Determine the root causes of problems; break down complex problems into manageable parts and identify solutions; evaluate whether the solutions address the root causes and provide rationale for proposed solutions.
- Give direction to the team, determine the impact of changes, and explain to the engagement team members the impact of problems on the working environments’.
- Review business and IT strategy plans to design “to-be” architecture and solutions, make recommendations, document them and communicate them to the clients.
- Ensure the alignment of the solution with stakeholder expectations, involvement in and understanding of the approach and solution by the relevant stakeholders.
- Nurture a knowledge-enabling environment by encouraging participation and mutual understanding.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or Accounting Information Systems or other related subject.
Knowledge & Experience
- Over five years’ experience in consulting services, system integration services or IT department.
- Strong experience in translating business requirements into technological solutions and architecture(s).
- Broad technical understanding and experience in the areas of IS/IT, e.g. applications, services, hardware, databases, security and networks.
- Broad, enterprise-wide view of business and technology requirements with an understanding of strategy, processes and governance.
- Good understanding of (or experience in) IT best practices, development methodologies, and development life cycle.
- Experience in hardware and software evaluation principles and practices.
- Experience in project planning and management would be a plus.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment which requires flexibility and adaptability and to work independently or as part of a team and work well under pressure.
- or time constraints or in difficult situations and to take ownership of results.
- Passionate about technology, with a “can-do” attitude and eager to learn new things. Excellent analytical, problem solving, and problem identification skills.
- Fluent Thai verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Good relationship building, interpersonal, communication, and persuasive skills.
- Team-oriented, and able to create a collaborative environment and empower people by motivating, guiding, coaching, supporting and having trust in them.
- Strong sense of integrity and accountability.
- Able to listen well and be receptive to others ideas.
- Able to present complex ideas in user-friendly language.
- Able to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.