International Assignment Services
- Help preparing applications for registration with the Ministry of Labor and the Immigration Department as well as other government authorities include the following matters:
- Review and check the document to be ready for registration with the competent government authorities.
- File the application and related documents with the competent government authorities including solve any problems that may incur during the registration process.
- Deal effectively and friendly with the registrar or the official in charge of the competent government authority as well as escort the clients at the government agencies offices.
- Solve the minor problem to enable the application is approved.
- Bachelor of Law, Political Sciences or related field.
- 1-3 years of experiences in immigration services e.g. visa, work permit.
- Good command of English both in written and spoken.
- Good interpersonal skill and service-minded.
- Good time management.