Human Capital Advisory Consulting Manager
Manager or Assistant Manager Level
Take charge of your own career and grow to be one of the best in your field. Join PwC and help our clients develop their own people to reach the highest standards and become assets to their organisations. We will provide you with the means: the PwC network of People & Change and Human Resources consultants, which will expose you not only to the best companies in Thailand but also to multinational companies, enabling you to acquire best-practice knowledge and methodologies. Our present team is young, dynamic and ambitious. What you don’t have in skills and experience, we will help you develop. All we need from you is a passion for the science of Human Resources and People & Change, an eagerness to learn, an open mind, the readiness to work hard for the team and the willingness to challenge your comfort zone.
We help our clients to:
- Assess, develop and implement organisational structures, mandates and job descriptions that are aligned with their business strategies;
- Evolve HR strategies, policies and procedures; conduct gap analysis of current skills; and generate recruitment strategies and development programmes;
- Develop competency profiles, remuneration strategies and job grading systems;
- Develop and implement performance management systems, including determination of key performance indicators linked to remuneration, performance appraisal and coaching;
- Evaluate, develop and implement dynamic and interactive learning programmes;
- Evaluate and develop succession planning and talent management programmes; and
- Develop Change Management programmes for organisations involved in major transformation projects to ensure a successful outcome.
In Thailand, where we have had a presence for over 50 years, our 1,000+ staff seek to realise our core values of Excellence, Teamwork, and Leadership. If you are a self-motivated, high-calibre individual with similar values, and you enjoy working in an intellectually challenging environment, we want to hear from you.
- Oversee proposal preparation and llead or participate in the presentation of proposals to clients.
- Oversee project management activities covering resource planning and management, project finance, project deliverables and project timelines.
- Manage client expectations, resolve issues and effectively manage scope changes.
- Develop new business leads and opportunities.
- Manage multiple projects or single large / complex projects that require highly refined business knowledge or technical expertise.
- Manage and enhance relationship with clients, with the objective of identifying and pursuing more business opportunities in the future. Also responsible for revenue generation especially with existing clients.
- Have direct and on going contact with senior level management to provide technical expertise and project direction.
- Share practice management and administration responsibilities including the overall management of project teams and development of staff.
- Develop strong relationships across the PwC firm and leverage cross-line of service opportunities.
- Provide guidance to consulting staff – Associates and Senior Associates.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field. A Master’s Degree is preferable.
- A minimum of 8-10 years experience in Human Capital Management /Human Resources Advisory at senior consultant or manager level.
- Strong consulting background is an advantage.
- Proven track record in business development is an advantage.
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Fluent in English and Thai, both verbal and written.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as the role will be required to deal extensively with clients at all levels.
- Strong leadership skills and proven track record in building teams.
Successful candidates will demonstrate a proven track record in some or all of the following areas:
- Good knowledge of and experience in developing talent and succession management instruments and programs.
- Solid experience in developing and implementing performance management systems (BS/MBO/KPI).
- Proficient in working with competency models and frameworks.
- Experience in applying job evaluation and grading tools.
- Experience in using diagnostics and surveys, psychological instruments and assessment centre methodology.
- An accomplished facilitator and coach with experience in developing and delivering leadership programs up to senior management level.
- Experience in designing total reward programs, including salary structures, short and long-term incentive schemes.
- Experience in organisation structure analysis and design / organisation restructuring and manpower planning.
- Experience in either leading or contributing as a team member on change management programs.
- Knowledge of corporate culture and transformation initiatives.
- Strong technical and business knowledge of industry trends and practices.