Actuarial Specialist (Associate / Senior Associate)
Associate/ Senior Associate
- Financial modeling work including valuation, pricing and appraisal value work etc.
- Insurance consulting work including business planning, capital allocation and management information system design
- Actuarial audits for Life/General Life insurance company
- Reporting to the Thailand Senior Manager, and ready to work on assignments anywhere in the Asian Region
Job Requirements Essential
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial studies, Mathematics, Physics, Statistic, Insurance, or Finance with strong mathematics background
- 1 - 6 years of experience in Life /General Life Insurance company or actuarial consulting firm
- Skilled user of at least one of the actuarial software, preferably Moses, Prophet or Axis
- Strong verbal and visual communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have, or demonstrate ability to develop, strong interaction with clients
- Fluent English and Thai speaking
- Good problem solver and quick learner; and
- Bright team player, who works effectively under pressure
- Committed to becoming actuarial fellows (FSA / FIA / FIAA) and be able to demonstrate ability to pass professional exams