View this page in:
All the activities that PwC undertakes as a business and as individuals have an impact on the communities in which we operate. Our responsibility is to ensure that our activities support a strong and thriving community. We engage our employees in community projects and encourage them to think of those in need by providing them with various opportunities to help others through PwC.
- Pro bono and discounted professional services
- PwC Endowment Fund and the ‘Helping Hand’ Grant Programme
- Student grant programme "Yes, students can!"
- Skilled volunteering
- Corporate volunteering
- Support for the Betánia Asylum Centre in Malacky
- In-kind donations and collections
Sharing our knowledge with the community is one of the most effective ways that PwC can help.