CEO discussion forum
View this page in:
Findings of the Slovak CEO Survey conducted by PwC and Forbes magazine are every year presented at the CEO discussion forum. We connect to PwC's global CEO survey that is presented at the World Economic Forum in Davos. The forum is marked by an informal, friendly atmosphere, where business leaders discuss current topics arising from the survey's key findings and share their opinions and best practices with doing business in Slovakia. Discussion is moderated by Juraj Porubský, Forbes Editor-in-Chief.
Topics of the discussion forum that took place on 4 April 2013 related to:
- How to grow business in unstable economic environment?
- Innovation - the way to succeed
- Managing people: talent and leadership
- How to improve competitiveness of Slovakia in the world?
- Is Slovakia attractive for business?
We are pleased that the panel discussion was joined by:
- Vladimír Soták, General Director and Chairman of the Board of Directors, Železiarne Podbrezová
- Soňa Porubská, Country Manager, Zentiva - a Sanofi company
- Miroslav Vajs, Vicepresident, ECO-INVEST, a.s.
- Pavel Trenka, Deputy CEO and Head of Strategy, member of the Board of Directors, HB Reavis Group
- Alexander Šrank, Partner, PwC
The Most Respected CEO
At the 2013 discussion forum, The Most Respected CEO 2013 award was granted for the first time by the respondents of The Slovak CEO Survey. CEOs were asked to name the CEO they respect and value the most for the way he/she manages the company and for his/her success and personal qualities.
“The Most respected CEO awards distinguish from other awards by the fact that it is a peer-to-peer, unique acknowledgement. CEOs are a tough bunch to impress, so being chosen by them as the most respected CEO in Slovakia is a huge achievement.“ says Todd Bradshaw, Country Managing Partner, PwC Slovakia.
The winner in 2013 is:
Ing. Vladimír Soták, General Director and Chairman of the Board of Directors, Železiarne Podbrezová a.s.