Mergers & Acquisitions
View this page in:
When organic growth does not satisfy the needs of your stakeholders, or you would like to dispose of non-core assets, PwC's corporate finance team can help. Our corporate finance experts can help you access new markets, assets, technologies, personnel, intellectual property and sources of finance. We can also help you to restructure the asset base of your business by disposing of underperforming assets or non-core parts of the business.
- Do you want rapid access to new markets, assets, technologies, personnel, intellectual property and sources of finance?
- Do you want to restructure the asset base of businesses by disposing of underperforming assets / parts of the business?
- Do you want to realise the value of your business?
- Do you want to raise money for expansion?
- Do you want help with setting direction and business planning, which may result in an M&A transaction?
We provide a full range of M&A and financial advisory services across all industry sectors, from acquisitions through to raising finance. Wherever you are in the world, we are able to deploy local teams at short notice - teams that combine our deep industry expertise with local knowledge to focus on your deal. For every deal we are able to draw on the full range of PwC services -including due diligence, tax and legal advice.
How we can support you:
- Expert advice throughout the transaction
- Proven ability to help you to find the right buyer for your business, or help you to identify the right acquisition target to fit with your strategic ambition
- Benefit of access to specialists in the rules and regulations governing publicly listed companies
- National and international network of practitioners with local knowledge
PwC's M&A advisory services include:
Advice on all aspects of acquisitions, disposals, private equitytransactions and finance raising, including:
- Deal execution
- Deal origination
- Valuation of assets
- Preparing of business plans and financial modelling of projections
- Capital raising, debt raising and private equity financing
- Debt restructuring
- Project managing other advisers (eg lawyers, due diligence providers etc)
- Exit strategy reviews
- Strategic advice and assistance with deal planning
- Public to private transactions
- Advice on hostile offers and bid defence