View this page in:
Would you like to:
- set up a new technology or innovation centre?
- expand the existing services of your technology or innovation centre?
A technology centre is a place in which the beneficiary performs development or innovation of technically advanced products, Technologies or manufacturing processes, whereas the development or innovation does not include usual or regular adjustments of products, manufacturing lines and processes, existing services and other operations even if those would mean and upgrade. The manufacturing process cannot be considered as the activity of a technology center.
Conditions for granting investment incentives to the technology centres include:
- the construction of a new technology centre or expansion of an existing one,
- the acquisition of non-current tangible and intangible assets valued at no less than EUR 500 thousand, while at least 50% must be covered by the entity’s equity or own sources if the entrepreneur is an individual,
- creation at least 40 new jobs,
- at least 70% of the total number of staff of a technology centre must have a university education.