Staffing of research and development function is t-The temporary lease of highly qualified staff from other research and development sectors (universities, Slovak Academy of Sciences or a large company) for micro or medium-sized companies. For small, medium-sized, and large companies, the maximum amount of aid (as a percentage of eligible costs) will not exceed 50% for a period of no more than three years for a company and leased expert.
Industrial property protection and temporary lease of highly qualified research and development staff – for large enterprises
- personal costs (researchers, engineers and other support staff relative to their participation in the project);
- costs of tools and equipment, and/or depreciation in the extent and at the time of their use during the project – for land, eligible costs include commercial transfer or capital expenses actually incurred;
- costs of contractual research, technical knowledge and patents purchased or licensed from suppliers at market prices, costs of advisory or similar services used solely for the research activity; and
- other direct overhead or operating costs (costs of material and supplies relating solely to research projects).
Temporary lease of highly qualified research and development staff – for micro, small, and medium-sized companies
- all personal costs of leasing and employing highly qualified research and development staff, including costs of personnel agency services and contribution to mobility for temporarily leased staff.