Strategic Service Centres
View this page in:
Would you like to:
- set up a new shared service centre?
- expand an existing shared service centre in Slovakia?
A strategic service centre is a place from which the company provides its services with a high added value in support of the employment of qualified experts in centers for the development of IT programmes, technical solution centers, centers for modification of top level technologies and customer support centers, whereas the main scope of their activities are financial services, purchase, IT services, HR and customer care.
Conditions for granting investment incentives to the strategic service centers include:
- the construction of a new strategic service centre or the expansion of an existing one,
- the acquisition of long -term tangible and intangible assets valued at no less than EUR 400 thousand, while at least 50% must be covered by the entity’s equity, or own sources if an individual is concerned,
- creation of new jobs – increase of the overall number of employees at least by 10%, not less than 40 new jobs,
- at least 60% of the total number of staff must have a university education.