International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
View this page in:
PwC has a proven track-record in assisting Slovak and multinational companies with IFRS reporting and converting their accounting systems to IFRS. We help our clients improve their IFRS financial reporting by providing high-quality, consistent and timely IFRS accounting knowledge. So if you're looking for guidance, you've come to the right place. Our team of experts in Slovakia has the ability to quickly coordinate with our foreign specialists and through them with the members of the IAS, which enables the exchange of ideas and obtain detailed information on current developments and relevant interpretations. We work closely with your team to ensure that the process progresses as smoothly and as cost-effectively as possible.
- Preparation of IFRS financial statements and IFRS, and assistance in the implementation of amended standards.
- Selection of accounting principles, possibility of selecting alternative solutions.
- Identification of additional information that is necessary in order to comply with IFRS disclosure requirements, developing or amending internal chart of accounts for compliance with IFRS.
- IFRS training for relevant staff.
- Designing new, intra-company statements and instructions on information to be gathered from divisions or subsidiaries.
- Implementation of IFRS to ensure that the transition is as smooth and as cost effective as possible.
- Adjustments to existing information systems and conversion of intra-company statements to IFRS.