International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
View this page in:
PwC has a proven track-record in assisting Slovak and multinational companies to convert their accounting systems to IFRS. We provide you with practical solutions for the implementation of IFRS and work closely with your team to ensure that the process progresses as smoothly and as cost-effectively as possible.
- Implementation of IFRS to ensure that the transition is as smooth and as cost effective as possible.
- Preparation of IFRS financial statements and IFRS, and assistance in the implementation of amended standards.
- Selection of accounting principles, possibility of selecting alternative solutions.
- Identification of additional information that is necessary in order to comply with IFRS disclosure requirements, developing or amending internal chart of accounts for compliance with IFRS.
- IFRS training for relevant staff.
- Designing new, intra-company statements and instructions on information to be gathered from divisions or subsidiaries.
- Adjustments to existing information systems and conversion of intra-company statements to IFRS.