ACCA Qualification with The Academy
View this page in:
ACCA - Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
ACCA is the global body for professional accountants with 170,000 members and 436,000 students in over 180 countries. It has a network of 91 offices and centres.
ACCA qualification at a glance
- On average, students complete the ACCA qualification in 4-5 years.
- Holders of a relevant qualification may be exempted from the ACCA exams.
- The first 4 exams are computer based and you can pass them throughout the year at our accredited centre.
- Paper-based exams can be taken twice a year in June and December, at the same time worldwide and with the same content.
- Students need a minimum of three years' relevant work based on practical experience before becoming chartered certified accountants.
Benefits of ACCA studies with The Academy
- Block courses with experienced tutors, all members of the ACCA, with many years of experience in providing consultations and training in almost every paper.
- Quality study materials by Kaplan Publishing with on-line access to additional materials and own PwC course notes.
- Administration support during each step of your study (registration process, communication with ACCA representatives, registering for relevant exams, advice on your study plan).
- Authorised centre for computer based exams (F1, F2, F3, F4) in Bratislava and Košice.
- CPD points for ACCA members; our students can gain Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points for attending training and seminars at our Academy.
- Pass rate of The Academy students is significantly higher than global average.
- The highest ACCA award of learning providers: Platinum Approved Learning Partner.