View this page in:
ACCA - Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
ACCA is one of the largest and fastest-growing international accountancy bodies. Being around for over 100 years means that ACCA has built a reputation for quality and excellence.
With the strengthening of the code of conduct, regulation and legislation within the finance profession, there is a growing demand for finance people with high standards of expertise and ethics. Therefore, both potential employers and clients are paying increasing attention to these professional qualifications.
The Academy’s ACCA offerings
Benefits of your ACCA studies
- Know-how which demonstrates that you have reached an industry standard in terms of competence.
- Networking with other students and members.
- Continuous development.
- Unified syllabus updated in close cooperation with employers.
- Wider competencies in taxation, consulting, strategic planning, general management.
- Competitiveness in the labour market.