Transfer Pricing - Planning & Structuring
Maintaining arm's length standards for your business
Under constant pressure to drive up the bottom-line, companies are restructuring their operating structures and supply chains as they move operations globally. PricewaterhouseCoopers Singapore’s transfer pricing team can assist you in adequately planning and structuring the new tax and legal structures to reflect your new operations. We do this by:
- realigning structures in a manner which are tax-advantageous;
- conducting periodic reviews of possible transfer pricing risks and advising on ways and means to manage it;
- assistance in establishing a written transfer pricing policy;
- review inter-company policy on intangible assets;
- advice on allocation of head office expenses and other inter-company charges.