Vietnam Tax Updates - 10 March 2014
PwC Singapore had the pleasure of hosting a seminar on recent tax developments in Vietnam on 10 April.
- Economic highlights and update
- Recent tax developments - focus on the various new tax laws effective 1 January 2014
- Changes to tax incentives regime for both new and existing foreign investors
- Tax audits: new approaches and practice seen
- Implementation of Double Tax Agreements: administrative changes, some case studies
- Transfer pricing update: advance pricing agreements and audit activities see in practice to date
- Implications of Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)
- Implications of ASEAN Economic Community (EAC)
- Some common tax issues currently being faced by foreign companies
- Update on recent legal matters affecting foreign investors in Vietnam, including foreign exchange controls, domestic sales by EPEs & WTO commitments to open new sectors to foreign investment
- A quick look at the crystal ball - what can we expect in the next 18 months
Forward looking planning amidst uncertain international tax framework
Vietnam Tax Updates
We are pleased to share with you the presentation slides for your reference.
If you have further queries, please reach out to your usual PwC contacts.