A monthly publication which shares bite-sized information and updates from Singapore and around the region.
Welcome to the April/May 2015 issue of Tax Newsbites. This publication aims to share bite-sized information and updates from Singapore and around the region.
Some of the updates in this issue include:
- YA 2015 corporate tax filing forms are now available from the IRAS website.
- The IRAS has extended the FATCA reporting data to 31 July 2015 for Reporting Year 2014 only.
- China and Indonesia signed a memorandum of understanding regarding the interpretation of the interest article in the China-Indonesia tax treaty.
- The Indian government sent tax notices to foreign institutional investors demanding Minimum Alternative Tax of 18.5% of book profits until financial year 2014/2015.
- Malaysian Ministry of International Trade and Industry issued principal hub guidelines.
If you have feedback on information you would like to see included in the Tax Newsbites, please share your feedback with us.