Worldtrade Management Services (WMS)
Worldtrade Management Services (WMS) is the global customs and international trade consulting practice of PwC. WMS has been in Asia since 1992 and is a regionally integrated team of full-time specialists operating in every major location.
The team in Singapore advises clients in every industry on international trade regulatory issues. The international trade environment in Asia, with its varying trade rules, regulations and compliance requirements presents an exciting and challenging career opportunity that offers great cross-border exposure.
As an Associate, you will be working closely with the Managers and support them in a broad range of international trade related projects.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To work on a wide range of projects and client service management accounts for the WMS team across the East Asia region. Client projects may typically include the following topics: Free Trade Agreements, customs valuation & classification, import/export compliance, strategic goods controls, global trade strategy, savings opportunity reviews, and major business restructuring
- To work in a fast paced environment where you are encouraged to develop and deliver innovative solutions
- To support the team’s more senior staff with business development activities involving our internal network and external contacts.
- A recognised Degree qualification from a reputable University
- Fresh graduates with a good track record of academic achievements and co-curricular activities as well as leadership, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An interest in developing a career as a Specialist Customs and International Trade Advisor
- Able to adapt and work well in a fast paced changing environment
- Foreign language ability and advanced Excel skills will be an advantage.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date, together with copies of all academic and professional transcripts (Win-Zip) to: email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.