Risk Assurance Temporary Assistant Opportunities
We are currently looking for ‘A’ Level students who are awaiting university enrolment / NS enlistment who are available for work from March to June 2014.
- Undertake “Know Your Client” (KYC) tasks in accordance with agreed procedures and ensure completeness of required documentation
- Perform searches and "media sweeps" as required for KYC
- Perform any other project work assigned such as preparing reports or status updates
- File and maintain documents in a systematic manner
- Interact with senior team members to complete the given tasks.
- Diligent and willing to learn
- Proficient in basic computer programs (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite)
- Able to work overtime (including Saturdays, if needed)
- Good communication skills
- Meticulous and possesses an eye for detail.
S$1,150 per month subject to CPF contribution
8:30 am - 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with our application form completed and submit together with soft copy of the following (small file size and winzip):
- 'A' Level results
- CCA testimonials
- IC (both sides).
Please quote “Risk Assurance Temp 2014 (March - June) - [Your full name]” in the subject line when applying. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.