Temporary Assistant Opportunities
We are currently looking for Polytechnic and ‘A’ Level graduates who are awaiting university enrolment and available for work from July to December 2014.
- General administrative duties & support
- Assist the auditors with parts of the audit work
- Simple casting of figures
- Dispatching of documents, both internally and externally
- Photocopying / Faxing.
- Diligent and willing to learn
- Proficient in basic computer programs (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite)
- Good communication skills
- Meticulous and possesses an eye for detail.
S$1,150 per month subject to CPF contribution
8:30 am - 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday
To apply, please email email@example.com with our application form completed and submit together with soft copy of the following (small file size and winzip):
- 'A' Level results
- CCA testimonials
- IC (both sides).
Please quote “[Job Ref code] - [Your full name]” in the subject line when applying. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.