Corporate Support Services (CSS)
Our CSS unit provides practical and effective assistance to our clients in the corporate secretarial, accounting and payroll functions to ensure all statutory compliance requirements are fully met. Our aim is to provide value-added services and solutions that are flexible and tailored to the particular circumstances and needs of our clients.
Corporate Secretarial – Manager
- Manage and grow the Corporate Secretarial team
- Responsible for overall operational effectiveness of the unit by initiating process reviews and improvements
- Manage and grow a team of effective professionals to serve clients’ needs including work review, coaching and staff development
- Manage a portfolio of clients, including attending to client’s board meetings, incorporation of companies, registration of foreign branches/representative offices
- Provide advice to clients on corporate secretarial matters
- Manage client’s deliverables to ensure that agreed timelines are met
- Support business development in presenting the range of services provided by the unit to secure new Accounts.
- ICSA graduate or those pursuing, as well as Degree/Diploma in Business Administration/Commerce/Law related disciplines
- Min. 7 years and above of corporate secretarial experience and currently operating in managerial capacity
- Sound understanding of Singapore Companies Act and SGX Listing Manual
- A high degree of professionalism, ability to communicate with various levels of management, integrity as well as decision-making skills.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.