Corporate Support Services (CSS)
Our CSS unit provides practical and effective assistance to our clients in the corporate secretarial, accounting and payroll functions to ensure all statutory compliance requirements are fully met. Our aim is to provide value-added services and solutions that are flexible and tailored to the particular circumstances and needs of our clients.
Accounting & Bookkeeping - Manager
- Manage the Accounting & Bookkeeping Services team that performs a wide range of accounting and bookkeeping tasks, including compilation of financial statements, data entry, sorting and filing of accounting/other documents, preparation of bank reconciliations, other reconciliations and audit schedules
- Responsible for overall operational effectiveness of the unit by initiating process reviews and improvements
- Manage and grow a team of effective professionals to serve clients’ needs including work review, coaching and staff development
- Advise clients on financial reporting matters, including accounting implications, application of accounting standards, etc
- Manage client deliverables to ensure that agreed timelines are met
- Support business development in presenting range of services provided by unit to secure new Accounts.
- Degree qualification in Accounts/Finance/Business related discipline
- Min. 7 years of relevant experience, preferably operating in a similar outsourced environment and currently in a Managerial capacity
- Proven track record/experience of managing a sizeable team
- Sound knowledge of Singapore and International Financial Reporting Standards and General Accounting Principles
- Knowledge of accounting software such as MYOB and Sage ACCPAC would be advantageous
- Dynamic and innovative leader with strong interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.