Company Fiduciary & Administration Services (CFAS)
Our CFAS unit provides practical and effective assistance to our clients in the corporate secretarial, accounting and payroll functions to ensure all statutory compliance requirements are fully met. Our aim is to provide value-added services and solutions that are flexible and tailored to the particular circumstances and needs of our clients.
Accounts - Senior Associate
You will work closely with our CFAS team and your key areas of responsibility include:
- General ledger data entry
- Coding of Accounts Payables/Receivables invoices
- Prepare cheque payments and expense claim reimbursements
- Prepare statutory financial statements
- Coordinating and liaising with clients on day-to-day accounting matters and queries
- Managing client deliverables to ensure that agreed timelines are met.
- GCE ‘O’ level/Diploma Holders with solid accounting concepts
- Minimum 5 years and above of relevant work experience
- Those graduated from or currently pursuing ACCA or other accounting related courses are strongly encouraged to apply
- Experienced in handling full set of accounts and compilation of statutory financial statements
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team player
- Must be meticulous, organised and possesses a flair for numbers
- Knowledge of the MYOB and Sage ACCPAC software is preferred.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.