Risk and Control Solutions
Our Risk and Controls Solutions group offers you the unique opportunity to augment your academic knowledge with practical business and management practices. You will leverage on your accounting and business training to advise our clients in the areas of business process management and controls through challenging engagements such as internal controls, process reviews and system implementation.
Systems and Process Assurance - Senior Associates/ Associates
- Perform business process and IT controls/ISAE3402 reviews as well as internal audits; and/or
- Assess internal control systems and identify control and process improvement opportunities in the clients’ business processes and IT systems.
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, Information System/Security, Computer/Electronic/Electrical Engineering;
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in internal/external audit covering IT, business process controls and/or the implementation of IT security;
- Good verbal and written communication skills; and
- An ability to interact with clients and recommend solutions that address their business challenges and internal controls concerns.
If you're an interested and qualified applicant with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the reference code and title of the position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.