Marketing & Communications
Our Marketing and Communications team employs internal and external communication strategies and channels so as to enhance our brand and maintain top-of-mind recall within the industry and amongst the firm’s stakeholders. We work closely with the firm’s business units to position PricewaterhouseCoopers as a thought leader and strengthen client relationships.
Reporting to both the East Cluster Markets Leader and Head of Marketing & Communications, you will be working in a challenging and dynamic environment.
PwC's East Cluster includes Hong Kong, China, Singapore, the South East Asia Peninsula, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, and the South Pacific countries. This set up allows the firm to further increase its focus on emerging markets, which it believes will be the engine of much of its future growth – allowing greater flexibility and speed when making investment and acquisition decisions.
- Support East Cluster leader in determining and executing business development strategies
- Assist in the communication function within the East Cluster network
- Provide support in the planning and execution of East Cluster events
- Operation support for East Cluster initiatives
- Plan and drive a broad range of creative and effective Marcom initiatives within the firm
- Oversee print and on-line marketing, branding and internal communications.
- A recognised Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing or Business related discipline
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong business and creative writing skills
- Creative, possesses an eye for details and excellent project management skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and able to multi-task
- Confident and mature to interact with all levels of staff effectively
- Candidates with corporate or agency experience are preferred.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to : email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.