Learning & Development
Our Internal Firm Services unit, spanning Administration, Finance, Human Resources, Learning & Education, Legal, Marketing & Communications and Technology, helps build our competitive advantage by providing support to all lines of businesses. Our specialists in each function bring together a diverse set of experience and expertise to best service their internal clients.
Learning & Development Manager – Business Skills
- Identify, design and deliver development programs or learning interventions in line with business needs.
- Review current training programs, evaluate proposals from external vendors and recommend programmes that are aligned to corporate requirements.
- Develop, map and deliver development program series for different levels of staff.
- Design and implement business skill curriculum
- Take charge or assist in any training projects and related matters as needed
- 5-7 Years of experience in Learning and Development
- Hold a relevant/applicable degree
- Experienced in delivering a variety of business skills programs
- Preferably someone with management experience and possess strong business acumen and organization skills.
- Possess good interpersonal skills, confidence and maturity to interact effectively with all levels of staff.
- Strong speaking and presentation skills.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience are to write in with your updated resume with information on your current & expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.