Learning & Development
Our Internal Firm Services unit, spanning Administration, Business Development, Finance, Human Resources, Learning & Development, Legal, Marketing & Communications and Technology, helps build our competitive advantage by providing support to all lines of businesses. Our specialists in each function bring together a diverse set of skill-sets and expertise to best service their internal clients.
Learning & Development Manager - Advisory
As a Learning & Development Manager,
you will work closely with PricewaterhouseCoopers’ Advisory practice to design and develop appropriate training plans to address the business needs.The Advisory practice provides client-driven solutions. Advisory professionals thrive on complexity and leveraging on the knowledge of our clients - their businesses, industries, strengths and opportunities, as well as events, regulations and markets - to provide advice on the central issues of effective management.
- Conduct competency analysis, gap analysis and training need analysis
- Prepare training plans, develop curriculums and coordinate with facilitators to ensure accurate and effective delivery
- Review and follow-up on feedback from evaluation of programmes, recommend and implement enhancements as appropriate
- Manage deployment of courses and coach L&D support staff on logistic requirements of courses
- Instruct facilitate/lead in firm-wide Learning & Development events as needed
- Take charge or assist in any other projects reporting and administrative support as needed
- Be flexible in response to ad hoc changes in responsibilities
- Coach and supervise support staffs to help them excel and to further in their professional development.
- 5-7 Years of experience in Learning and Development
- Hold a relevant/applicable degree
- Knowledgeable on how to accurately assess the needs/gaps of employees
- Knowledge and experience with Advisory related content preferred but not a must.Strong speaking and presentation skills
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience are to write in with your updated resume with information on your current & expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.