Internal Firm Services
Our Internal Firm Services unit, spanning Administration, Business Development, Finance, Human Resources, Learning & Development, Legal, Marketing & Communications and Technology, helps build our competitive advantage by providing support to all lines of service.
Our Human Resources team is responsible for attracting talent to the firm as well as formulating & implementing strategies and maintaining various programmes for developing, retaining and attracting people.
HR Senior Officer – Talent Acquisition Team
- Hold job briefing sessions with stakeholders to identify role requirements for experienced hires
- Use various sourcing channels (including conducting Linkedin searches and posting job advertisements online) to generate resumes/profiles
- Manage interview arrangements by liaising with business lines and candidates
- Support various events such as campus recruitment activities, roadshows, open houses and other branding activities
- Manage the Talent Acquisition Team’s online presence
- Ensure proper functioning of the Candidate Tracking System.
- A Degree/Diploma in any discipline with 3-5 years of relevant recruitment experience
- Project management/execution experience will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, resourceful, committed and resilient
- Organized and meticulous
- Possesses good interpersonal skills to enable effective interaction with all levels of staff.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.