Internal Firm Services
Our Internal Firm Services unit, spanning Administration, Finance, Human Resources, Learning & Education, Legal, Marketing & Communications and Technology, helps build our competitive advantage by providing support to all lines of businesses. Our specialists in each function bring together a diverse set of experience and expertise to best service their internal clients.
Administrator (Management Reporting) – HR Shared Service Centre
- Gather and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual Human Capital reports for submission to Cluster and Global teams as well as external organisations
- Assist in the annual budgeting reporting process for the Human Capital Department
- Assist in basic analysis and summary of the generated data
- Assist in any other ad-hoc report request from internal and external clients of the department.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’, ‘A’ level or ITE qualified with prior experience in management reporting
- Fresh Diploma graduates are also welcome to apply
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Table is a must)
- Meticulous, organized and able to follow through and complete tasks on tight deadlines
- Able to thrive on challenges in a fast-paced and high volume environment where quality and speed are of essence.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.