Internal Firm Services
Our Internal Firm Services unit, spanning Administration, Finance, Human Resources, Learning & Education, Legal, Marketing & Communications and Technology, helps build our competitive advantage by providing support to all lines of businesses. Our specialists in each function bring together a diverse set of experience and expertise to best service their internal clients.
HR Business Partner (Manager / Senior Manager)
The successful candidate will function in a HR business relationship capacity to pro-actively partner with their assigned business unit to meet their HR requirements and fulfil their People agenda.
- Partner with the business leaders to understand their HR needs and provide effective HR solutions and interventions
- Implement HR initiatives to support the Line of service growth
- Support the Line of service in aligning business and people strategies with corporate objectives and priorities
- Engage with staff members from the Line of service on people-related matters
- Manage budget and manpower planning and other HR projects as and when required.
- Degree in Human Resources or a related discipline with at least 8 years relevant experience.
- Highly motivated and resourceful
- Possess good interpersonal skills, confidence and maturity to interact effectively with all levels of staff
- Thrive on challenges in a very fast-paced and high volume environment where quality and speed are of essence.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.