Senior Executive, Chairman's Office
- Reports directly to the Chairman’s Office (“CMO”) Director (“DR”) and will have the opportunity to work on projects with a Firm-Wide scope
- Support the DR relative to the Chairman’s internal and external communications, as well as the Chairman’s roles in the Network/Cluster, as appropriate
- Assist the DR in working closely with the HR Department in relation to the Chairman’s List Programme
- Responsible for Maintaining/creating databases owned by the CMO
- Assist the DR in Partnership matters, including Partner secondments, Partner development, etc.
- Organise Leadership Team (“LT”) meetings, LT retreats, Partners meetings, Talent Development Council and any additional items that are responsibility of the CMO.
- Preferably 3 to 5 years of working experience
- Trustworthy and discreet in managing sensitive information, where necessary
- Able to take ownership of and drive projects with minimal supervision
- Able to relate well with people at various levels
- Good writing skills and general knowledge of how to work with Excel Spreadsheets
- Eye for details and hands-on when organising events
- Enthusiastic about new challenges, keen to learn new things
- Willing to work hard and multi-task.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.