PwC’s industry teams are client-focused, high performing teams, which are strategically aligned to the firm's priorities, including our key client programme, and passionately focused on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long-term revenue growth for the firm.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for the further development of the Energy, Utilities & Mining (EUM) and Transport & Logistics (T&L) industries. You will be an integral part of the two industry teams, whose primary focus is to develop long-term sustainable relationships with leading organisations operating in the EUM and T&L industries and delivering leading edge industry-focused solutions for our clients covering assurance, tax, consulting and transactions advice.
The industry team also identifies client issues and priorities for which PwC solutions can be delivered, presents our industry thought leadership to senior executives as well as supports Partners and practice staff to develop our client relationships and grow firm revenues.
(Energy, Utilities and Mining / Transport and Logistics Industry Groups)
- Work with a team of industry specialist professionals in identifying and pursuing potential business leads in PwC’s key target markets
- Build a strong network and working relationships within PwC worldwide with relevant subject matter experts and solicit support on an as-needed basis to win and deliver projects
- Drive the identification of new client opportunities in the EUM and T&L industry sectors to help achieve revenue targets
- Assist with the development of strategic client account plans and relationship management
- Further develop the external profile of the industries, through relationships with relevant associations, event organisers and media
- Build industry specific campaigns around global and regional thought leadership to assist partners to connect with their clients and targets
- Establish business contacts and information channels for the collation and broadcast of market/client intelligence.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ work experience, preferably in one of the two industries specified
- Proven experience in developing the profile of an industry group or practice area
- Experience in writing proposals is essential
- Possesses strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, with a keen entrepreneurial mindset
- Knowledge of either the EUM or T&L sectors would be desirable
- Experience in a professional services environment would be an advantage.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to : email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.