Our BD department undertakes market-facing activities and firm-wide internal BD initiatives. BD is about sustainable profitable growth and to achieve this objective, innovative ways to gain new work, achieve a greater market share and identify service opportunities and new clients are developed and implemented.
We are currently looking for an experienced BD Senior Manager to join the team.
Business Development Senior Manager
- Manage a central team of business development professionals in identifying and pursuing potential business leads in PwC’s key target markets
- Build strong working relationships within PwC worldwide with relevant subject matter experts and solicit support on as-needed basis to win projects
- Manage regular meetings of the Clients & Markets Committee, including driving the agenda, managing guest speakers and following up on actions
- Continue implementation of the global sales framework and related communication, reporting on KPIs and alignment with account management and proposal activities
- Manage the client feedback programme, including engagement, relationship and proposal feedback
- Oversee the smooth execution of the bid proposals process, which includes the coordination of resources, collation of critical information and preparation of final bid documentation
- Drive the identification of new client opportunities in assigned industry verticals to help achieve revenue targets
- Assist with the development of client account strategy and plans
- Oversee the proper maintenance of client account information
- Establish business contacts and information gathering channels for the collation and broadcast of market/client intelligence to the various account teams.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of work experience of which at least 4 years have been spent in a business development or equivalent role
- Agile in picking up the intricacies of various market verticals and developing appropriate plans to address those markets
- Experience in large scale tender proposals would be a strong advantage
- Possesses strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, with a keen entrepreneurial mind set
- Strong project management abilities.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to : email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.