Our BD department undertakes market-facing activities and firm-wide internal BD initiatives. BD is about sustainable profitable growth and to achieve this objective, innovative ways to gain new work, achieve a greater market share and identify service opportunities and new clients are developed and implemented.
We are currently looking for an experienced Proposals Manager to join the BD team.
Business Development - Proposals Manager
- Manage the proposals team in line with our overall business development mission and strategy
- Coach teams on how to scope meetings and prepare materials
- For proposal documents, plan and co-develop early drafts, write and edit key sections and drive the value proposition and messaging throughout the document
- Provide input on creative concepts and oversee the production and submission of the proposal documents
- Assist with oral presentations when required
- Develop IP to support and improve the proposals process
- Align proposal activities with our global sales framework
- Build and maintain a comprehensive proposal repository
- Regularly report on proposal activity and conversion rates to the Clients & Markets Committee
- Support the up-skilling of PwC staff in proposal skills and knowledge through formal and informal channels.
- At least 6-8 years of experience in managing and leading complex proposals, preferably in a professional services environment and /or a large corporation
- A strong ability to coach teams effectively on presentations
- A solid understanding of best practice proposal processes as well as production processes and timelines
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines and budgets
- Strong people skills –an ability to quickly build trust, credibility and rapport with all levels of stakeholders.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.