The primary focus of the BD team is to develop long-term sustainable relationships with our Clients and prospects. The team is part of the Clients & Markets group which plays an integral role in driving our Key Accounts and Industry Programmes. The BD team is also expected to identify client issues and priorities for which PwC solutions can be presented, as well as supporting Partners and Practice Staff to win more opportunities.
- Work as part of team focusing on Government and Healthcare Sectors
- Drive the identification of new client opportunities in assigned industry verticals across different geographies to help achieve revenue targets
- Assist with development of client account strategy and plans
- Managing client account administration
- Establish business contacts and information gathering channels for the collation and broadcast of market/client intelligence to the various account teams.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience of which at least 2 years are spent in a business development or equivalent role
- A keen understanding of one of the following industries is preferred - Healthcare and Government
- Possess strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, with a keen entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong project management abilities
- Willingness to travel.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to : email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.