Assurance, Risk and Quality
We are currently seeking a Technology Manager and a Senior Associate to provide support for our audit software program, including assisting in the development of user guidance and working with our IT team, the regional team and global Risk & Quality teams on related projects.
The successful candidates will be given opportunities to develop both their soft and technical skills, be exposed to global initiatives, have the opportunity to travel for training and be part of a high performing team.
Risk and Quality - Technology Manager and Senior Associate
- Manage the audit software program and its related components (including rollouts/upgrades & testing)
- Attend audit software program support calls (including providing cross-border support and special purpose copy preparation)
- Develop audit software program user guidance and work together with other Risk &Quality functions to provide teams with tips and best practices
- Manage the audit software program’s downloading, editing, reviewing, publishing and testing (including internationalised and re-performance testing)
- Actively pursue feature request/improvements.
- Must have used an audit software program at another Big 4 Professional Services firm for at least 2 years
- Must have an interest in technology and troubleshooting (some basic IT knowledge will be advantageous)
- Possesses a high level of resilience and positive work attitude
- Has strong attention to detail
- Has excellent project management skills
- Has a strong people-orientated mindset
- Possesses the confidence and maturity to deal with all levels of staff
- Has a willingness to learn and deliver timely and quality results to internal clients
- Is an excellent team player.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience are to write in with your updated resume with information on your current & expected salary and earliest available date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in the subject line the reference number when submitting your application. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.