Assurance, Risk and Quality
We are currently seeking a Methodology Manager to form part of the team that drives the implementation of the PwC Audit Approach in the Singapore firm and enables compliance with all the relevant standards and polices in the execution of audits and other assurance engagements and related services.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to develop both his/her soft and technical skills and be involved in a broad range of projects within the Risk & Quality function, which will provide opportunities to work independently as well as in teams.
Risk and Quality - Methodology Manager
- Provide sound advice to Assurance professionals seeking Risk & Quality inputs for a variety of assurance engagement-related queries
- Develop and/or update solutions to common queries, including relevant practice aids
- Develop and/or review global training materials on methodology
- Instruct and/or facilitate core Assurance training, as well as technical update events
- Where appropriate, the manager will also be offered opportunities to work with other Lines of Service and with the regional and global Risk & Quality teams.
- Must have at least 5 -7 years of audit experience at a Singapore-based Big 4 Professional Services firm
- Has excellent project management skills
- Possesses a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Has strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Possesses a strong people-orientated attitude
- Has the confidence and maturity to deal with all levels of staff
- Has the willingness to learn and deliver timely and quality results to internal clients
- Is an excellent team player.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience are to write in with your updated resume with information on your current & expected salary and earliest available date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in the subject line the reference code when submitting your application. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.