Our Risk Assurance practice helps clients to identify, manage and monitor risks to protect and strengthen every aspect of the business, from people to performance, systems to strategy, and business plans to business resilience.
We are currently seeking managers to join our team.
Technical Training Manager
- Develop & Manage the technical training curriculum for the Risk Assurance Business Unit.
- Conduct Accounting trainings pursuant to SFRS and IFRS
- Support the marketing activities of the technical courses offered by the firm
- Help populate and maintain Accounting and Financial Reporting database
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ work experience
- Technical knowledge on Accounting and Audit
- Good presentation skills with an interest in research and writing
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Have good analytical, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Meticulous, resourceful and innovative with positive work attitude
- Experienced in a professional services environment and training would be an advantage.
If you're an interested and qualified applicant with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the reference code and title of the position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.