Our Risk Assurance practice helps clients to identify, manage and monitor risks to protect and strengthen every aspect of their business, from people to performance, systems to strategy and business plans to business resilience. In particular, we have specialist knowledge in a wide range of areas:
- Internal Audit
- Business Resilience
- Performance Assurance
- IT Risk Assurance
- Business Controls Advisory
- Corporate Treasury and Commodity Solutions.
We are currently looking for Associates and Senior Associates to join our Risk Assurance team.
Risk Assurance - Associates and Senior Associates
- Be involved in varied and challenging assignments relating to information system audits and security reviews as well as related risk management advisory work
- Review controls in IT databases, network infrastructure, business applications and operating systems
- Identify process improvement opportunities from control reviews.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience gained from working on internal controls and/ or systems and process assurance engagements (preferably at a professional services firm)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, self-motivated and able to handle multiple engagements at the one time
- Strong team player.
If you're an interested and qualified applicant with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com.
Please indicate the reference code and title of the position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.