Our Risk Assurance practice helps clients to identify, manage and monitor risks to protect and strengthen every aspect of their business, from people to performance, systems to strategy and business plans to business resilience.
We are currently seeking Senior Associates to Managers to join our Regulatory Advisory Services team.
Regulatory Advisory Services: Senior Associates to Managers
- Advise financial services clients such as banks and CMS and FA Licence Holders on regulatory and compliance matters. This includes reviewing and formulating recommendations for processes and controls to better comply with regulatory requirements and regulators’ expectations
- Provide audit support to financial services audit engagements on regulatory and compliance matters
- Conduct regulatory and compliance training to financial services clients and internally.
- At least 3-6 years of relevant experience, preferably in a compliance role with a regulator or financial institution
- Strong managerial skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well developed and proven leadership capabilities
- Dynamic, self-motivated and able to handle multiple engagements at the one time
- Strong team player.
If you're an interested and qualified applicant with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com.
Please indicate the reference code and title of the position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.