Our Risk Assurance practice helps clients to identify, manage and monitor risks to protect and strengthen every aspect of their business, from people to performance, systems to strategy and business plans to business resilience.
We are currently seeking Managers to join our Risk Assurance team.
Operational Risk Management - Manager/Assistant Manager
As part of the Risk Assurance team, you will actively establish, maintain and strengthen our offerings around Operational Risk Management. You will need to draw on your experience of operational risk management practices across a range of financial services to provide commercial insights for clients and develop leading methods to manage operational risk and contribute to leadership.
- Deep skills in Advanced Measurement Approaches to operational risk, with insights into how to develop these approaches to add true value to our clients operations.
- Knowledge of the new regulatory developments.
- Elements of an operational risk framework including operational risk loss databases, risk and control self assessment, scenario analysis and advanced reporting techniques.
- Experience in developing ICAAPs and exposure to the quantification of operational risk capital advantageous.
- Relevant experience in banking, insurance and/or asset management at a commercial organisation in leading the development of a well developed operational risk management infrastructure or comparable experience working as an advisor to a financial services company
- Knowledge of how operational risk management can generate value for an organisation
- Knowledge of the operational risk regulatory environment including Basel and more recent regulatory expectations.
- Good understanding of the interfaces with other risk disciplines and how they can operate together in a holistic enterprise wire risk framework.
- Good understanding of Governance models for operational risk management including practical understandings
- Proven client management skills and ability to build and develop networks and relationships.
If you're an interested and qualified applicant with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com.
Please indicate the reference code and title of the position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.