Our Risk Assurance practice helps clients to identify, manage and monitor risks to protect and strengthen every aspect of their business, from people to performance, systems to strategy and business plans to business resilience. In particular, we have specialist knowledge in a wide range of areas:
- Internal Audit
- Business Resilience
- Performance Assurance
- IT Risk Assurance
- Business Controls Advisory
- Corporate Treasury and Commodity Solutions.
We are currently seeking a Manager to join our Data Assurance team.
Data Assurance Manager
- Lead engagements to plan, review, execute and report on data analytics to derive assurance over financial and non-financial data
- Develop new service areas, meet with clients, generate leads and coach data analytics to junior resources.
- At least 5-6 years or relevant data assurance working experience (including at least 2 years in a supervisory role)
- Extensive knowledge of SQL or ACL including scripting
- Knowledge of CAATs and its application to support a financial audit
- Relevant professional qualifications
- A proven track record of experience in data systems, management and projects
- Sound experience in coaching and developing other members of staff
- A demonstrated ability to lead teams and contribute to the team
- A strong ability to develop client relationships
- An extensive understanding of business operations and the technologies that support them
- Strong analytical skills and organisational abilities
- Clear, articulate and confident in written and verbal communication skills
- Well developed listening and questioning techniques
- Be output focused and able to work autonomously without day-to-day supervision
- Experience in audit and or specific industry experience would be considered an advantage
- Strong presentation and report writing skills.
If you're an interested and qualified applicant with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com.
Please indicate the reference code and title of the position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.