Actuarial / Benefits & Insurance
Our Actuarial team specializes in helping financial services companies create, sustain and increase shareholder value by adopting a value-based approach to the issues they face. Risk quantification and dynamic financial modelling of risk outcomes provides management with tools required for more informed business decisions.
Actuarial/Benefits and Insurance - Consultant
We are currently seeking a candidate with actuarial experience in the general insurance industry or in a consultancy firm.
- Assist clients in acquisitions, sales and strategic alliances to maximise return through appraisal calculation, identifying price adjustment values and benchmarking valuations with regional and global transactions
- Advise clients on key transaction issues and implementation of tools to review asset allocation and recognise management action opportunities
- Financial management reporting
- Valuate, review and report an employer’s liability for long-term employee benefits to create valuable benefits with financial feasibility.
- A recognized degree from a reputable educational institution in Actuarial Studies / Mathematics and Statistics
- A fully qualified actuary (with an international recognized body)
- 1-2 years of experience in the insurance industry, preferably with consulting and audit exposure
- Experience in capital and financial modelling and projections, model validation and data analysis
- An ability to communicate complex ideas and solutions to a range of audiences in a simple and easily understood manner through a variety of verbal and non-verbal means
- Highly adaptable and able to work independently and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A team player who is resourceful and possesses strong business acumen and market awareness.
Interested and qualfied applicants with the relevant experience are to write in with your updated resume with information on your current & expected salary and earliest available date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in the subject line the reference number when submitting your application. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.